We'd thought we'd do some mini-reviews on the products that were inside the Bloggers Boutique gift bags that were kindly send us by some brands!
Batiste - £2.99
(Amy) - I've used Batiste as my staple dry shampoo spray before the BBoutique, I love it! It's great for in the morning if you had a bed head or your hair is slightly greasy. I've also noticed that it also gives your hair a bit of volume which is great. Batiste also does dry shampoo which is specific to hair colours, So I think I'm definitely going to give that a try :)
SO?
(Shore) I hadn't used SO? body sprays in ages since the BBoutique as I think I thought that it was mainly for 'tweens', but it seems that have really widened their market with the designs and the scent of the bodyspray, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! The scent stays on for a reasonable amount of time, and some of them smell lovely! So I think they're perfect for summer when you don't want to use up your perfume.
Tweezers with attitude - £3.1-
(Shore) I'm always having tweezers issues as all the tweezers I use seem to be blunt, But there tweezers from Alida London are amazing and by far the best tweezers I have tried in a long time. The tweezers are sharp (but not too sharp!) and the shape of the head of the tweezer makes plucking really easy. I love the design of the tweezers and they are also really reasonably priced as I cannot bring my self to pay up to £20 for some Tweezerman tweezers!
Crown brushes
(Shope) The brush from Crown brushes is a great little simple brush that I find comes in handy when I want to blend my concealer. The brush is really soft, and the brush hairs don't fall off on your face (which I find really annoying!) Crown brushes have lots of reasonably priced brushes, so if you don't want to break the bank I think they're quite good.
Nuture skincare
(Shope) - When the nurture skincare things came I was really excited to try them, I've tried out all four of the nuture skincare products. My favourite is definitely the moisture boosting serum, I use it on my face as I tend to get dry and I think it's a great product if you want to keep moisturised. I do find sometimes that it leaves me a bit oily, but that might be because of the hot weather! Overall I find it to be a fairly good cream!
Beauty UK - £3.49
(Amy) I dont think I'd ever used Beauty UK polishes before the BBoutique but I was really impressed. Although the shimmery colours aren't really the colours I'd usually go the polishes only need two coats to be completely opaque and last for around 3-4 days without chipping. I definitely think I'd try out some other Beauty UK polishes!
James Brown
(Amy) - I've only used the James Brown shimmer spray a handful of times since the event, but I use it after I've applied heat to my hair. I think it's a pretty good product, and it gives your hair a nice glossy look. The spray it's self smells gorgeous, if you like sweet smelling products, but if you don't the smell may be a little bit too sweet for you! I think it's a good hair product especially to use after applying heat, but I would like it if the smell lasted a bit longer.
I like the nail varnishes :) I haven't never tried that brand... you can get them in super drug right?
ReplyDeleteLaceyLoves
I´m in love with your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteit´s great!!!
http://www.1sillaparamibolsoblog.com/
hi1 i just found your blog..
ReplyDeleteim your newest follower..
followed me too!
http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/
those metallic nailpolish is amazing
ReplyDeleteX the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
hello great nail polish and nail file: D: D: D
ReplyDeleteMaybe my dear begin to follow?
a great blog :)
reni-ferek.blogspot.com
wow these products look good
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reviews!
ReplyDeletex
Leann
from LeannsVintage @ Etsy.
Designer vintage & more
looks so good!
ReplyDeleteLove to see this kinda posts
New outfit post : autumn colors
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
Love those nail polishes :) x
ReplyDeleteLove the nailpolishes and the dry shampoo, great reviews!
ReplyDeletehttp://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/
x
these products look so pretty! especially the nail polishes!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my latest OOTD :-)
These products seem really nice!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can follow each other~
http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/
Great review I love the polish shade <3
ReplyDeletewww.krystelcouture.com ♥
Loved your Blogs, keep em coming. With a higher sense of fashion comes a higher sense of responsibility. Sustainbility is the word, When we dress up, we wanna look good but we can only feel good if we have sense of respobisibility towards the nature and our commitment to Sustainble clothing.
ReplyDelete